I couldn't resist this silly blog post in honor of the "radioactive pink" cover of Eleven! Tell me your favorite pink thing in comments for a chance to win a signed copy of Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart, in stores tomorrow! Eleven Pink Things I Love!
1) The pink ribbon to fight Breast Cancer.
3) Pink Lemonade (Martha Stewart's recipe below):
1 cup granulated sugar 2 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice, plus 4 lemons, thinly sliced crosswise, for garnish 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar 2 cups cranberry juice
4) Lauren Willig's The Secret History of the Pink Carnation. Jane Austen, meet Bridget Jones.
5) The Opening Credits of The Pink Panther
6) Jem. Rock Legend? Corporate Shark? Or *both*?!? (so, she's technically not pink. But her hair is...and it's AWESOME.)
7) Puppies' pink muzzles.
8) Pink-Pearl erasers. Because everyone makes mistakes. Especially me. Now, if only I had one big enough to erase that box of Girl Scout cookies I ate yesterday...
9) Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here.
10) The Pink Ladies
11) The Cover of Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart, in stores tomorrow!
Tell me your favorite pink thing by midnight Eastern Time, and be entered to win a copy of Eleven Scandals!