in the immortal words of texters everywhere, wt*?
there are several weird things about this. (at this point you're saying, "uhm...yeah, sarah. there are." i know. it just takes me longer to get there, ok?)
1. i don't surf. i've never surfed.
2. my wetsuit had a lovely apple-green stripe on it. why do i remember this?
3. why am i surfing with matthew rhys? i don't think about matthew rhys. not ever.
4. in the dream, i left the beach and entered a large house, decorated in a moroccan theme, where my mother and sister were cooking dinner. when i announced that i'd just been surfing with matthew rhys, they were not impressed, as one rather expects they should have been by one of the three critical points of the following: *i* was *surfing* with *matthew rhys*.
and the weirdest thing? i woke up thinking, "wow. i really enjoyed that."
huh. so i did what most people do. i told my coworkers about this. and one very intelligent coworker did some hard hitting research and discovered two things:
- To dream that you are surfing, indicates the ups and downs of some emotional situation or relationship. You may feel overwhelmed. One minute you can be in control of your emotions and the next minute you are not. It may also indicate that you are going with the flow.
- To see or wear a wet suit in your dream, suggests that you are slowly and safely exploring your inner feelings and emotions. You may at a point where you are comfortable in acknowledging your vulnerabilities and feelings.
- Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Green is also symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your independence.
**There was no entry for "Matthew Rhys."
So, internet, i ask you. What do you think it all means?