I'm super excited to be reading at "Rhode Island Author Night" on this Friday, May 1, at the Barnes & Noble in Smithfield, Rhode Island. When I was first invited to be a part of the event, I had no idea there were so many authors in RI...and a fair share of romance novelists to boot!
So...those of you who are in or around the Ocean State next Friday evening, be sure to come out and hang with all of us! Aside from yours truly, Rhode Island Author Night will feature the literary stylins of:
- Edward Lee, Jr, author of Ripper,
- Jim Ignasher, who writes nonfiction about my homestate,
- David Bettencourt, author of a history of the amusement park of my youth, Rocky Point Park,
- Fr. Matthew Powell, author of Performing Parables,
- Thomas D'Agostino, author of Haunted RI -- and, as one of the 13 original colonies, I'm guessing there are LOTS of ghosts in RI,
- Donna Russo Morin, author of Courtier's Secret,
- Annette Blair, Romance Writer,
- Dr. Ed Iannucilli, author of Growing Up Italian (which I imagine will be a portrait of my youth),
- Hannah Howell, Romance Writer,
- Patricia Grasso, Romance Writer,
- Eric Sturtvant, Illustrator extraordinaire.