Everyone (yes, Alea...you're everyone in this scenario) seems to be doing this TV Meme...and I hate to be left out!
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Sports Night, Arrested Development
2. Name a show you can’t miss: Project Runway, 30 Rock, Brothers & Sisters, LOST, Gossip Girl
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Bradley Whitford
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: I'm stealing Alea's answer for this. Charlie Sheen.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Arrested Development. All. The. Time.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: I loved New Amsterdam. No one watched it. Hence, the cancelled-after-six-episodes thing.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: Friends.
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Sports Night. It's not about sports. It's available on DVD. Ignore the laugh track in the first half of the first season and you'll become a convert.
9. Name a TV series you own: Six Feet Under, Mad Men, The Tudors, Sports Night, Arrested Development...that's a start.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Jason Lee. Pro-Skateboarder turned Earl. My Name is Earl jumped the shark, but I do love that Jason Lee.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? The West Wing: "Isaac and Ishmael" (A special episode written after 9/11/01)
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: House.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Sure. I was a huge Desperate Housewives fan...and then it just got weird. So I stopped.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: The West Wing. I cry all the time during that show.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? I don't really snack with TV...but Eric & I tend to eat meals in front of the TV. Which is lame. We shouldn't.
16. How often do you watch TV? An hour or so a day.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? I watched Ugly Betty on the DVR last night.
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Dramedy.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Hmmm...I used to watch Bewitched in reruns after school when I was a kid. I loved that show.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? America's Next Top Model. I want those brain cells back. Why can't I stop watching???
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Northern Exposure
22. What TV show scared you the most? LOST has been known to freak me out.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Arrested Development. The episode with the claw machine and Gob in the banana costume? Stop it.
24. What show was cancelled too early? OMG, SO MANY! Sports Night, Arrested Development, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.