3. What fictional character are you secretly in love with?
Fitzwilliam Darcy. Oh. Wait. You said *secretly*.
4. What book have you read more than any other?
Whenever I'm depressed, I read The Great Gatsby. I know that's weird and unexpected, but I just gravitate to it when I'm in a bad mood. So...it's probably Gatsby, considering I've had this strange quirk since I was 15.
5. What was your favorite book when you were ten years old?
Definitely The Baby-Sitters Club series...one book would be tough...but probably one of the Super Specials. Those were longer and AWESOME. I can remember getting SO EXCITED when they came out!
6. What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year?
I am extremely impatient. If I don't like a book in the first two chapters, I won't read more. While this does enforce my having the attention span of a gnat, it is a boon when it comes to bad books.
7. What is the best book you’ve read in the past year?
John Irving's Until I Find You.
8. If you could tell everyone you tagged to read one book, what would it be?
Tom Robbins's Skinny Legs and All.
9. What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read?
Ulysses. Think you understood it? I don't believe you.
11. Shakespeare, Milton or Chaucer?
Shakespeare. Although ever since A Knight's Tale, I confess a crush on Chaucer. Assuming, of course, that he wore coats like Paul Bettany does.
12. Austen or Eliot?
This isn't really a question, is it? Austen.
13. What is the biggest or most embarrassing gap in your reading?
Ok. BIG CONFESSION. I have never read a Dickens novel. *hides head in shame*
Yes, please. William Shakespeare to Tennessee Williams. And anything in between.
Less so...but Richard Brautigan gives me the chills. In a good way.
It really depends on the topic.
18. Non Fiction
I'll read any presidential biography I can get my hands on. If it's related to FDR, I probably already own it. I'm also obsessed with biographies of Henry VIII and his wives. Yes. I've read that one.
19. Graphic Novel?
I am too distractable.
23. Who is your favorite writer?
24. What are you reading right now?
Nothing. I'm revising. I can't read while revising or it will never get done!
25. Favorite Genre:
Your turn! If you post, come back here and let me know so I can read your answers!