I love the variety of answers I've been getting on the blog for my Eleven Questions in celebration of Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart...the variety of answers from all these romance ladies makes for super fun times! And today...I'm so excited to have Kate Noble join the party! Kate is a star...her books are incredibly romantic and lush and lovely, and her current release, Follow My Lead, is so so so yummy...and out now! So...I asked Kate the same quick-and-dirty questions I've been asking romance authors all month long...and here's what happened!
1. Alpha or Beta? Beta. Alphas are too predictable.
2. Virgin Widow or Secret Baby? Virgin Widow. I feel like you could keep virginity a secret easier than a baby.
3. Time Travel or Futuristic? Time Travel. Preferably with Dr. Who.
4. Hot as Sin or Cold as Ice? Cold as Ice. Cuz then you get to watch ‘em melt.
5. Spinster or First Season Out? Spinster. I met the love of my life when I was 30. In regency times, I’d have been practically decrepit.
6. England or Anywhere but? England! Only because I spent a long time not in England in Follow My Lead, and I was so happy to return to my character’s home again!
7. Vampire or Shape Shifter? Vampire. Because you never know what your gonna get with a shape shifter. Yeah, wolves and cougars are cool, but what happens if they shift into a guinea pig? A flounder?
8. Small town or Big city? Big City. Live it. Love it.
9. Wallflower or Belle of the Ball? Belle of the Ball – which I personally would never be. I’m always envious of the ones who know all the dance steps.
10. Unrequited love or love at first sight? Love at first sight that then goes unrequited until someone gets their head in gear and realizes what they’ve been looking for has been there the whole time. (Did I just reference a Taylor Swift song? Lord help me.)
11. Kate's choice! Comment below for a chance to win a copy of Follow My Lead! Readers: How do you like your heroes? Blond, brunette or redhead?
Oh, my...is this one of my favorite questions, or what? You can't really go wrong with any of these answers! So...talk it out in comments, ladies...and we'll choose one lucky winner on Monday to win Kate's book! And...to tide you over until then...how about this fabulous book trailer??