Sophie Jordan is my favorite. It's true, I fan girl over her far too much, but she tolerates the squeeing and the freaking out that I do whenever I read one of her books, and she suffers through my questions about how, precisely, she came up with a book as SUPREMELY AMAZING as Sins of a Wicked Duke and then AGAIN with Wicked Nights with A Lover all while ALSO writing amazing YA and awesome paranormals (I mean...seriously? Overachieve much?). Sophie took time out of her incredibly busy schedule writing the third book in the Firelight series and getting ready for her next historical, Wicked in Your Arms, and her next paranormal Night Falls on the Wicked, to hop in the hot seat for a quick-and-dirty Eleven Questions to celebrate the release of Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart!
1) Alpha or Beta? Um, alpha, without a doubt!! Or better yet ... the alpha posing as a beta!
2) Virgin Widow or Secret Baby? Well ... I have to go with the premise I've written because it was so fun -- virgin widow!
3) Time Travel or Futuristic? Time Travel
4) Hot as Sin or Cold as Ice? Hot as sin!
5) Spinster or First Season Out? Ooh, spinster, every time! Gotta shake up that jaded and neglected lady with a little toe-curling passion!
6) England or Anywhere but? England!
7) Vampire or Shape Shifter? Vampire!
8) Small town or Big city? Small town!
9) Wallflower or Belle of the Ball? Wallflower! Just like with spinsters, I'm a fan of the underdog.
10) Unrequited love or love at first sight? Unrequited love.
11) Sophie's turning the tables! Answer her question in comments for a chance to win a copy of her most recent historical, Wicked Nights with a Lover! All right - I got to know! Early or late to bed? What do you prefer ... the hero and heroine "cat and mousing" around the matter or getting straight to business?
Oooh...I can't wait to hear what people think on this one...it's a question that I think lots of romance writers struggle with! Leave your thoughts in comments, and we'll choose a winner on Monday!