1. Where's the person you have feelings for?
that depends on the kind of feelings you're referencing. if you mean my guy, he's working over at blip.tv. at least, i *think* he's over there.
2. What are you doing Friday?
ooh...we talked about this last night. and, of course, it's gone from my mind. something "new media" related. wow. not even thirty and can't remember.
4. Do you sleep with the TV on?
not on purpose...but sometimes that dog is so warm and he puts me right to sleep on the couch!
5. What are you doing right now?
writing a blog while i should be working.
6. What did you do yesterday?
work, dinner with friends, home to edit.
8. Do you have a job?
sadly, yes. :) i actually love my job. even though i dream of being a full-time writer.
10. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
yes. in the fifth grade. no. i'm not telling you why.
12. Have you ever crawled through a window?
hehe. yes. what a weird question! but yes!
13. Who knows a secret or two about you?
i don't have that many secrets. i find that if you share them, they're much more fun.
14. Can you handle the truth?
*sigh* oh...aaron sorkin...how you must love knowing that your words have become part of everyday speech. yes. i can handle the truth. but that scene still gives me chills.
15. Are you too forgiving?
no. in fact, i'm rather vengeful. it's a major flaw.
16. Are people too forgiving to you?
i hope not!
17. Olive Garden?
I don't understand the question. I neither have an olive garden nor eat at them.
18. Are you closer to your mother or father?
that changes as I grow...growing up, i was much closer to my mom. and in college, i was much closer to my dad...now they're both equally important to me.
19. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
yes. i always thought i'd kill at being a social studies teacher
20. Do you have trust issues?
why do you ask? i'm not telling you! *she looks about, cagily.*
21. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
i did...but then he "bought the cow" (she shudders)...what a terrible phrase!
22. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
yes. something that comes of having too much drama in my soul. :)
23. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
i wept like a child at the on sunday. in front of eric and hank azaria. is that weird? rhetorical question. don't answer that.
24. Have you ever wanted to strip naked in front of someone?
ack! no thank you.
25. How many people can you say you've really loved?
depends on what kind of love. if you count my friends and family...a lot.
26. Do you eat healthy?
i try...but it's hard in new york city!
27. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
of course...you have to remember how much you (and your taste) have grown.
28. What are you listening to?
right now, the person in the next office...talking to a reporter.
29. If you could pick one person to disappear from the planet, who would it be?
the person in charge of the genocide in the Sudan.
30. Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
are there people who answer 'no' to this question?
31. How often do you go to church?
on christmas eve.
32. Speaking of church, are you going to heaven or hell?
i try my best
33. If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
34. What is your biggest fear?
homelessness. and cruise ships.
35. Are you confident?
never. but i have an excellent game face.
36. Are you a good driver?
depends on who you ask.
37. What will you be When you "Grow up"?
older and wiser.
38. Do you have any pets?
my dog, baxter
39. One person you're sure will be in your life years from now:
40. One person You Miss?
my friend, Sarah, who moved from NYC to Denver in October. boo! come back!